SR. INSTRUMENT ENGINEER (METERING)
Primary Purpose of Job
• Responsible for Management of Metering and Associated Process Measurements & Instrumentation Systems. To achieve compliance to National & International Standards, corporate guidelines. Maintaining Safety of Resource, Process and Equipment. Maximise Productivity, Guide and Achieve Custody, Allocation and Other Associate System Targets through performing Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Repair, Calibrate, Maintain Documentation, Technical Review, and Collaboration with Technical Departments.
• The Role shall act as Department Focal Point for all custody / allocation and other transfer system within QP and / or Audit / Third Party / External Customers to coordinate related to Instrumentation Systems of Metering Assets. The role is also responsible to ensure Periodic and Proactive Monitoring of System Performance and contribute to long term data management related to Meters / Gauging, Uncertainty, Deviation to design, verification of Duty Meters / Gauging. Work along Supply & Purchase Agreements. Consistently evolve maintenance practices to optimize utilization of site resources and improve efficiency in Metering and Associate Systems availability.
• Bachelor's degree in Instrumentation/Control Systems Engineering from a recognized College/University.
Experience & Skills
• At least 8 years of experience as Instrument Engineer / Metering Engineer in Refinery, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and/or related industry in hazardous environment with sound knowledge in measurement principles, hazardous area classification, engineering review, installation, commissioning and maintenance of various field instruments, metering systems and associated Instrumentation.
• Working experience in Custody Transfer / Allocation / Fiscal / Royalty based Systems, SAP, Integrated Management System (ISO, EMS & OSHA), and Expert Understanding of Metering related Standards from API MPMS, OIML, IEC, AGA, ISO, ISA, and others is essential. Good knowledge about International Standards and Best practices of Instrumentation in Hazardous Environment and Process Industrial Setup is an added advantage.
• Experience in support to Project Group, Reliability, HAZOP, SIL Study, HSE, Corporate Audit, Business Planning, Contracts, Material Procurement, Engineering, and Technical Audit will be considered favourable.
• Should have high proficiency and excellent command in spoken/written English.