Software Business Analyst
GlobeMed Group, the largest Healthcare Benefits Management company in the MENA region is looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will conduct needs analysis, opportunity definition, and provide alternative solutions.
The Business Analyst also assists in determining the requirements of a project, documenting and communicating them clearly and making them available to all stakeholders.
After thorough understanding of the client’s needs, essential tasks performed by the Senior Business Analyst involve encouraging the identification of areas that need updating or re-engineering, often working in tandem with other departments within the ICT department and as well as PST and Operations.
- University degree (BS) in Computer Science or related field of study.
- Working knowledge of Agile Methodology.
- Capacity to identify and write different test scenarios, test cases and execute them.
- Modeling notation (UML, Structured, BPMN).
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Ability to push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets.
- A good understanding of the business environment.
- Detail oriented and committed to a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Has excellent IT skills.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Has strong interpersonal and people management skills.