RV Leader - NAL
About the job
NielsenIQ Retailer Vertical (RV) simplify and streamline collaboration between retailers and suppliers by providing a joint set of tools through a shared platform.
Engage and manage relationships with modern trade retailer management and key identified stakeholders, as well as leading a retailer servicing team to manage and service a group of modern trade retailer clients in order to maintain data cooperation and grow clientele base so as to achieve planned financial objectives and other operational performance indicators
• Identify areas of business opportunity and growth for the business unit
• Maintain and further foster relationships with current/ future clients at all levels and functions to identify opportunities for incremental product/ solution sales
• Contribute to new business initiatives and participate in the development and launch of new services
• Achieve revenue, profitability, quality, speed of delivery and productivity targets as well as other related business development objectives as assigned
• Monitor the actual financial performance against budget / forecast and ensure the implementation of appropriate actions that will led to the achievement of the financial targets
• Ensure proper pricing and contracts are completed and approved according to company & policies and guidelines
• Implement plans that will contribute to maximum client satisfaction and ensure continuous profitable and business growth
• Ensure client service standards are implemented and enhanced as client expectations continue to evolve and change in the marketplace
• Lead the retailer servicing team with the primary responsibility of expanding our scope of influence with clients across a wider range of products and with greater depth of involvement
• Ensure adherence to the company policies on business conduct/ ethics when servicing clients are being observed by the entire division
• Establish a strong team environment focused on exceeding internal and external client requirements.
• Conduct consistent periodic coaching to observe team members with clients and provide feedback
• Contribute to driving world class employee engagement through the implementation of relevant organizational initiatives that build on employee commitment
A little bit about you
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. A proven commercial leader, who can build and execute sales strategy and plan, and be accountable to sales operations, such as forecast and pipeline management. A proven people leader, who is passionate about developing and growing talent, who has a track record of building morale and high engagement among their team members. A team player, who has the ability to collaborate with peers, and contribute to the management team of NielsenIQ.
• BA / BS Required (MBA desirable), preferably in Marketing/ Business Management or equivalent
• At least 7-10 years in FMCG, sales, market research or modern trade retail or marketing consulting firm
• Expert knowledge of statistics, multivariate analysis and understand on retail dynamics and eye for future trends
• Ability to manage and develop people and leadership with P&L responsibility
• Detail-oriented team player with good problem-solving and project management
• Passionate about client development • Very good influencing and persuading skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication; English proficiency is a must
• Highly competent in MS Excel & PowerPoint and/ or Google Spreadsheet & Slides
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit [Register to View] .
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.