Senior Executive - Media
Your key responsibility in this role will be to support the team in developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing the digital marketing campaigns of one of our top clients, across all digital channels in the region.
You should also be able to support the media division and wider media team with developing media plans in line with the communication strategy and any other duties relating to developing accurate media (client) campaigns. You will be responsible for designing and implementing creative and effective communication campaigns, which are data driven and grounded in strategy and insights to drive our client’s business.
The key responsibilities within this role will be to manage and support the day-to-day digital activity and communication for the client. You will be expected to have the ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Develop a deep understanding of the business category & knowledge of the competitive frame.
• Strong understanding of the consumer trends that are changing the media landscape.
• Connect with internal specialists and external stakeholders units to design integrated solutions to our clients.
• Master a flawless media execution process working alongside various stakeholders (client, creative agency .. etc)
• Support the media team with the input from strategy, implementation, data-driven insights and recommendations.
• Maintain media spend summaries and flowcharts.
• Keeps us with the latest media trends & responsible for informing the media team and client of new opportunities (new products, formats .. etc)
• Strong up to date understanding of: search, social media, mobile marketing, tracking and tagging, behavioral marketing, retargeting & addressability.
• Master available digital media planning tools to develop digital media plans.
• Experience of monitoring, reporting and analyzing metrics data.
• On top of all invoice, billing and delivery issues. Knows when to escalate discrepancies to the manager.
• To provide mid-level strategic recommendations and write POV on media selection / rationales in addition to evaluating campaign performance.
• Assist in training of junior team members.
• Manage multiple deliveries and seamlessly transition among them.
• Ability to provide excellent client service.
• Develop and maintain client relationships.
• Negotiate with digital media vendors and provides a final recommendation to the client.
• Collaborate with the other media team and creative agency to ensure creative specifications of negotiated plans are met.
We are looking for someone who can come in and immediately make an impact. This person should exude confidence and display a desire to learn. Whilst the successful candidate will be well supported, we would be ideally looking for someone who can ‘hit the ground running’.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has:
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience of 2-4 years in media planning/digital marketing
And we are looking for someone who shows:
· Problem solving mindset; pro-actively resolves issues and knows when and to whom to escalate.
· Strong communication skills (organized thoughts / clear & structured communication)
· Strong analytical skills; ability to relate results with clients’ objectives
· Ability to multi-task and work independently
· Team Player
· Attention to details and ability to work with data and numbers
· Strong presentation skills
· Should be well versed with the following tools :Google Ad Words, Ads manager, reach planner, Google Analytics.
• Demonstrable experience in SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social
• media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement