Sr Backend Developer- Security Engine team- Bridgecrew
Bridgecrew is the cloud security platform for developers. By leveraging automation and delivering security-as-code, Bridgecrew empowers teams to find, fix, and prevent misconfigurations in deployed cloud resources and in infrastructure as code.
We are looking for a tech savvy, experienced with a large variety of technologies and frameworks, such as AWS, TypeScript, NodeJS, Terraform, React and Serverless.
You will be leading the development of scalable features and services end-to-end, in a fast paced startup environment.
Developing complex features, end-to-end, including reviewing requirements, providing technical design, leading the execution and deploying to production
Designing and implementing an architecture that scales, while maintaining quality, when facing environments with thousands of entities.
Learning and utilizing the latest technologies in the market - cloud infrastructure, Serverless, Terraform, TypeScript, React, NodeJS, SQL.
3+ years of experience with:
- Live production systems with high scale
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) or any other cloud provider-- advantage
- IaC (Infrastructure as Code) - Terraform, Cloud Formation, etc. - advantage
- Independent, autodidact with excellent problem solving and Passion to learn cutting edge technologies
IaC (Infrastructure as Code) - Terraform, Cloud Formation, Pulumi etc.
CI/CD methodologies and relevant tools (such as Jenkins, Github actions, CircleCI)
Our engineering team is at the core of our products – connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks. We are constantly innovating – challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. Our engineers don’t shy away from building products to solve problems no one has pursued before.
We define the industry, instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of a challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [Register to View] .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.