Principal QA architect
Rarely do QA teams have the time to anticipate needs ahead of time or look outside the immediate goals for improvements of tools, procedures, or areas to cover. We are building a team that will do just that. A team that will look ahead to version x+2 and will think of what the QA teams will need in order to test new product functionality. Or will look for data that we collect about the product behavior but are not using in our qualitative analysis. A team that will look for different or new ways to do things, or new tools that we can use. If you are passionate about product quality and are one of those people that always think that we can do more, do better then this might be the place for you.
- Communicate with PMs and development leaders regarding new features planned for future versions and perform the research for which tools, data or procedures will the QA teams need in order to test them
- Communicate with development and QA teams in order to find areas for improved coverage, and come up with solutions
- Design or research new tools for better QA testing or reporting and implement POCs
- Research new ways to look at already existing QA data
- Lead the QA effort in large new components or products that get developed
- Led a medium to large project from design to implementation
- At least 6 years in QA, of them at least 3 years as QA technical lead or QA architect
- At least 3 years of development experience (Python/C++/Go - advantage)
- Demonstrated experience in researching new tools, technologies, or methodologies
- Great communication and Analytical skills
- Independent, an autodidact with excellent problem-solving skills and a passion to learn
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. GCP / AWS / Azure) - advantage
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [Register to View] Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.